Do you like to get outdoors summer, fall, winter and spring? There is always stuff to do outside and lots of fun outdoor events for kids. If you're looking for some fun, why not visit one of our many state parks, forests or trails? No matter where you live in Wisconsin, there's a state park close to you. The parks are open to everyone and offer all kinds of fun. You can go there for the day to picnic or take a weekend or week vacation and camp. It is up to you, there's lots to do.
Let's Go Camping
- Activities and Events for Kids
- Become a Wisconsin Explorer
- Canoe Safety Tips
- Favorite Campfire Recipes
- Get In Gear (Equipment you need to go camping.)
- Get Outdoors! Nature Journal (.PDF 325K)
- Smokey Bear's Seven Campfire Safety Tips
- Take Smokey Bear Camping (Leaves EEK!).
- Wild About Camping (Read about the wildlife you might see.)